Apr 12, 2011

New Beginnings

It's been a very busy month and a half. I know it's been sometime since I posted on here and I apologize. We had report cards, parent teacher interviews, teacher's convention, and spring break. 
I was fortunate enough to be able to go to Phoenix, Arizona. It was a well deserved break from school and all the snow we'd received over the winter. The weather was beautiful, the pool was refreshing and the hiking and company was outstanding. It was nice to come home to sun and a majority of the snow gone. 
The weather this week has been beautiful in Grande Prairie. Not like Phoenix but for us it's GORGEOUS. The sun has shined and our playground is a soup bowl of water, dirt and wet slushy snow. Hopefully by the end of the weekend more of it will have disappeared. 
I've very excited because I'm typing this post from my new MacBook Pro computer. I've dreamed of having one and now it's come true. Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE anything Mac. I've worked on a great MacBook for the past 6 years and I felt it was time to upgrade. What a difference. I'm so excited to be working on it. I'm wondering if my students will notice the difference tomorrow. They notice when I wear different shoes so anything is possible. 
I'm really avoiding working on a math presentation I'm giving Tuesday after school. In fact, I'm sitting watching the Master's and I don't like golf. Perhaps, I can think of it as thinking time.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog... so glad to find other 2nd grade blogs :)
    www.loryevanspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments.