You can also get to it from this blog, go to Favourite Links and click on 'Student Blogs' it will take you to the main page of the blog. If you decide to add this blog to your child's device here's how to do it.
1. Go to App Store and find Kidblog; it looks like this: It's also free.
2. Download the App and then open it up.
3. You'll get a screen that looks like this:
4. My kidblog.org url is MsBrownsClass1314 (not bold) you need to type it in just as you see it or it won't link to our class blog and the kids won't be able to add to their blog.
5. Once they can open the blog they will see a screen which looks like this:
• They add the title and then type in the body just like they would if they were on Edublogs. This blog allows them to log out and back in again on our class devices. It's a much easier site for the kids to work with. Good luck with downloading. If you have any questions please just ask.