Ms. Brown's Grade 2 Blog
Jan 14, 2014
Adding Photos to Kidblog
Here are some screen shots to help you add photos.
1. Open a new post.
2. Either write at the beginning or after you've loaded the picture.
3. Look in bottom right hand corner for the photo icon.
4. Press it and a screen like this will appear.
5. Either take a photo or choose one from your library.
6. It will add it to the body of the post.
7. When you are done writing hit the publish button and it will be published.
8. All done. Looking forward to seeing some photos. (This was taken at the Blue Rodeo concert, Ms Brown's Favourite band).
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for your comments.
Post Comments (Atom)