Mar 23, 2012

Reviving Writing

Once again, Parent Teacher Interviews are complete and so are report cards. It is an exhausting time for a teacher because it takes the focus away from the planning process. It is a valuable time because parents are interested to know how their child is doing. 
Today teachers get to participate in a writing workshop with Kathy Jessup. I am very excited. I saw her last year at our Teacher's Convention and I loved her. I have really made writing a focus this year and I am excited to hear how I can help my little writers further their learning and help them add more details and enhance what they already do. Learning something new today will be refreshing because I won't have to do all the talking. 
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments.