What is voice in your writing? As a class we will be working on finding our voice in our writing. This is one of the hardest traits to teach but also the funnest one to listen to.
Ruth Culham (2005) describes voices as this:
- When a writer's passion comes through loud and clear in their writing.
- It keeps us turning the page long after we're suppose to be in bed
- It's when your writing sounds like you.
- Your writing has energy and enthusiasm
- After reading a piece of writing, you remember it.